Empire of Hyppos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EoH, largest Garena gaming community of Guilds of Hyppos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there! greetings from Switzerland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BleedingCookie

Hey there! greetings from Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Hey there! greetings from Switzerland   Hey there! greetings from Switzerland Empty12/07/12, 06:54 am

Hello ALL!

My Name is Fabian
Im 19 Years old
Im from Switzerland

Ye About my self:
I played 6-7 Year WoW.. between somethimes WC3..
Now i deletet WoW from my Computer and came back to Wc3. But i hate it to look up for some custom maps with random players, so i did look for an game in Wc3.
Then i played an GoH Rpg, i did know it from the past and i did enjoy to play it.

So did i look uf for an Rpg clan and found this Clan here and would like to join the clan.

Im a friendly and active player, the only negative point: I createt an new account so right now i got no GoH Rpg Char

Greetings
BleedingCookie
Back to top Go down
Masterja
Admin
Masterja

Hey there! greetings from Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there! greetings from Switzerland   Hey there! greetings from Switzerland Empty12/07/12, 06:57 am

Hey there Cookie, nice to meet you, and welcome to clan!

Worry not, we don't care about level or skill of player as long as he is active, well mannered and fair. You can join up in Unikalens events that require players to start from LvL 1, and level up to 60, for some quick fullhouse leveling.
Back to top Go down
http://empireofhyppos.infinigame.net

Hey there! greetings from Switzerland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire of Hyppos :: General Discusion :: New Members and Rules-
Jump to: